Welcome to B&B Hakone!!
If you're on a budget and looking for somewhere nice to stay in Hakone, B&B Hakone could be just the ticket. The hotel has rooms from 3,600 yen, and you can also take advantage of their onsen!!
Single use guest is more than welcomed!
B&B Hakone is a B&B style resort hotel best suited from single use to family use.
A Large Natural Hot Spring Bath!(Onsen)
Please enjoy a relaxing moment in a spacious hot spring bath. Late check-in is accepted untill 1:00 am.
Freshly baked bread is served for breakfast!
Breakfast is all you can eat (freshly baked bread) and drink (coffee and soft drinks).
Great location for sightseeing "Hakone"
B&B Hakone is accessible by trains, buses and cars. We look forward to meeting with you at B&B Hakone.
[Notice on Volcanic Activity around Owakudani]
Part of Hakone-machi around Owakudani area has been off-limits to visitors due to the increasing volcanic activity.
- Kowakudani area where our hotel is located has not been affected by the volcanic activity.
- Our hotel is operating normally.
- We have stable delivery of hot spring water from sources of springs.
- You can easily access to major sightseeing spots around Hakone from Kowakudani (Except for off-limits area).
- Hakone Ropeway operation has been temporally suspended due to recent restrictions on access to the Owakudani area.
- Please use substitute bus service for the section where Hakone Ropeway is not operating (between Sounzan station and Togendai station). Hakone Free-pass is accepted.
- Hakone Tozan Railway, Hakone Cable Car, Ashinoko Sightseeing Cruise, and Komagatake Ropeway are operating normally.